Green Up 2 Clean Up
provides an enhancement of your organization's reputation
and brand equity, because social responsibility has become
such a desirable business trait.
The core principles of our Green Cleaning Program include:
- Use of Green Seal Certified products in 90% of our applications and a chemical management system for accurate dilution.
- Interior and exterior entryways.
Most pollutants enter a building on people's feet where they migrate into the facility.
Thorough cleaning of entrances, door handles, glass and entryway mats is a priority.
- Ensure proper vacuuming and extraction of carpets.
Carpets are a host site for moisture, mold and bacteria. If not extracted and captured properly, they will become airborne pollutants.
- Focus on preventative measures and quick clean up of accidents which will result in fewer and milder chemical solution usage.
- Focus on "touch points" such as door handles, light switches, telephone hand sets, faucet handles, desktops, countertops, chairs backs and other direct contact areas within the facility.
- Ensure proper dwell times for disinfectants and cleaning solutions to maximize the performance of our products and ensures a minimal use of products.
- Promote safety and prevent cross contamination.
Color-coded soiled microfibers are immediately stored in "soiled" bags where they will be taken off-site, cleaned and sanitized for future reuse.
- Supply Green Seal Certified paper products produced from recycled paper and bleached without the use of chlorine.
- Create a communication program through the use of check lists so that building occupants understand they are part of the process.
- Implement an effective recycling program based on the specific needs and uses of your facility.